Boys and girls footwear for school must be plain black leather shoes. The following is prohibited:
- heels higher than 5cm (2 inches)
- platform soles
- Ugg boots
- trainers or trainer style boots/shoes
- canvas shoes or pumps.
The wearing of trousers tucked into boots is not allowed. Pupils will need different footwear for school and for PE.
Examples of appropriate shoes
Examples of inappropriate shoes
Important notice about uniform
- Failure to follow the school uniform may result in your child being sent home to correct their appearance.
- All personal belongings are the responsibility of the individual.
- All items of school uniform should be labelled with the student’s name.