Our dress code is based on the concept of smart business dress and it is intended to prepare our students for the world of work.
- Male students must wear a plain black, navy or grey business suit.
- A plain white shirt and a Sixth Form tie
- Smart black leather or leather-look shoes only.
- Female students must wear a plain black, navy or grey business suit. This can comprise of trousers or knee length skirt and matching jacket of suit material. Stretchy fabrics are not permitted.
- A plain white business blouse with short or long sleeves and collar.
- Tights should be black or navy opaque. To maintain a smart business-like appearance, trousers and socks should meet. If wearing trousers, girls should wear black socks or tights as listed.
- Smart black leather or leather look shoes only.
- Hair must be smart and well presented. No obvious colouring or tracks.
- No extreme cuts.
- Male students may have smart facial hair. Male students must not have ponytails and hair must not be tied up in any manner.
- Female students may wear discreet make-up.
- Plain, simple and discreet jewellery is allowed.
- Within the context of a smart business environment students should not have obvious body piercings. (Male students are not permitted to wear earrings).
- Tattoos should not be visible.
- All Sixth Form students are required to wear an ID badge. The badge must be clearly visible at all times.
- Outdoor coats can be any colour but are not to be worn in the school building.
- Denim or leather jackets are not permitted.