Our dress code is based on the concept of smart business dress and it is intended to prepare our students for the world of work.
- Male students must wear a plain black, navy or grey business suit.
- A plain white shirt and a Sixth Form tie
- Smart black leather or leather-look shoes only.
- Female students must wear a plain black, navy or grey business suit. This can comprise of trousers or knee length skirt and matching jacket of suit material. Stretchy fabrics are not permitted.
- A plain white business blouse with short or long sleeves and collar.
- Tights should be black or navy opaque. To maintain a smart business-like appearance, trousers and socks should meet. If wearing trousers, girls should wear black socks or tights as listed.
- Smart black leather or leather look shoes only.
- Hair must be smart and well presented. No obvious colouring or tracks.
- No extreme cuts.
- Male students may have smart facial hair. Male students must not have ponytails and hair must not be tied up in any manner.
- Female students may wear discreet make-up.
- Plain, simple and discreet jewellery is allowed.
- Within the context of a smart business environment students should not have obvious body piercings. (Male students are not permitted to wear earrings).
- Tattoos should not be visible.
- All Sixth Form students are required to wear an ID badge. The badge must be clearly visible at all times.
- Outdoor coats can be any colour but are not to be worn in the school building.
- Denim or leather jackets are not permitted.
If students do not follow the Dress Code and are dressed inappropriately they will be sent home to change.
Full information about our Sixth Form courses available for students seeking to enter the school in September 2023.