On Monday 7th March, 30 Year 11 students will be attending the ‘Poetry Live’ event in Birmingham. Could parents/carers of those students attending please be aware of the following:
On the day of the trip, students should meet with Mr Richards and Miss Woollam in the Bistro when they arrive in school for registration.
- We will be leaving school shortly after 9am to arrive in Birmingham for when the doors open at 10am.
- The event has been moved from Symphony Hall as originally noted on the letters to Town Hall but this is part of the same complex and so there is no impact on travel time/expectations.
- Students should attend in full school uniform.
- Students should provide their own lunch. Food will be available for those students who are entitled to free school meals.
- The event concludes at 3pm and we hope to be back at school between 4pm and 4.30pm (traffic permitting).
If you have any questions with regard to the event, please email [email protected] or contact the school reception and ask for Mr Richards or Miss Woollam.