All students across all year groups are invited to write a modern twist on the classic tale.
- You must include a protagonist who needs to change.
- You must set the scene at Christmas time.
- You must make your story relevant to 2019 – what do
- People become absorbed with in the world today that
- Makes them forget about the importance of kindness
- And goodwill to all men?
- The protagonist must undergo a change.
- Your story must give hope to future generations
Deadline for entries: Thursday 12th December to G40, please.