- Mr R Dalton (Chairman)
- Mr C Knowles
- Mrs R Maciejewska
- Mrs L Manoila
- Mr A Mealey
- Mr G Yates
- Fr C Fullard
Foundation Parent Governor
- Mr E Kagaba
Elected Parent Governors
- Mr A Hedge
- 1 x vacancy
- Mr M Breakwell
Local Authority Governor
- Mr S Sheffield
- Mr M Dakin
- Mrs K Stanley
- Mrs S Bowen
Clerk to the Governors
- Mrs G Sanghera, Governor Support & Development Services, Walsall Children’s Services (Education)
For term-of-office dates, please see the Governing Body Membership and Interests download below.
If you would like to contact a governor please contact Miss S White, Head’s PA on 01902 368798 or Mrs G Sanghera, Clerk to the Governors on 01922 652 859. You can also write to a governor using the usual school address.
Senior Leadership Team
- Mrs S Roberts, Deputy Headteacher & Designated Child Protection Officer
- Mr D Virgo, Senior Assistant Headteacher
- Mr M Bishell, Assistant Headteacher
- Mrs A Brown, Assistant Headteacher
- Mrs K Chesters, Assistant Headteacher
- Mrs C Weighell, Assistant Headteacher & Head of Pastoral Care
- Miss S White, Headteacher’s PA
- Mr L Chapman, School Business Manager,
- Ms L Johnson, Mitie
For a complete staff list, please see the download below.
Governing Body Membership and Interests
A complete list of our governing body and staff team.
Attendance record of the governing body's committee meeting. Updated September 2022.
St Thomas More Catholic School values the role and place of our unions within school and as such our union representatives are an integrated part of the school community’s support systems wherein they are allocated time to dispense their duties, attend meetings as needed and to support their membership across school. Information on absence of union reps will be made available upon request.