The current Government FSM voucher scheme will end on Friday 5th March.
As a school we want to take measures to ensure that children on Free School Meals (FSM) continue to receive support during any enforced isolation period or enforced school closure. We will therefore be reinstating our Asda card scheme for our FSM students from Monday 8th March 2021.
- The school will pay £3 per day, per child, onto the card for any period of enforced isolation/school closure.
- Payments do not cover weekends, school holidays or days students should be in attendance at school.
- Payments for student isolations will be made in arrears on a weekly basis.
- You will receive a text to inform you when a payment has cleared onto the card and the period the payment covers.
- To check your balance, you can use the Asda card balance checker at https://cards.asda.com/
- If you have lost your card please contact finance as soon as possible on 07895 531484.
We hope that this will be of assistance to you. If you would like to discuss this or have any other concerns you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com or by telephone on 07895 531484.