Dear Parents and Carers, please find below the latest communication from Vaccination UK and NHS England regarding Covid vaccinations for 12-15 year olds. This letter contains all relevant information and all necessary links clarifying next steps and providing you with the necessary paperwork to provide consent for your child’s vaccination, should you wish.
By way of ensuring that you have peace of mind with regards to the process and protocols involved in the roll out of this vaccination programme, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all of the following:
- Our school building is being utilised as a vaccination hub for our children and our children only.
- Only those children with the consent of their Parents and Carers will be vaccinated.
- Only trained staff will deliver the vaccinations.
- St Thomas More Catholic School staff will not be directly involved in vaccinating out children.
- St Thomas More Catholic School staff will assist only in the administration of this process, that is, supporting with the collation of consent forms and directing children to and from the vaccination area on site.
May I also clarify that as of yet we have not received any information suggesting or confirming the date of the vaccination sessions scheduled to be held on site. I will communicate this to you as soon as I have received confirmation of it.
As with my previous communication, I am sure that many of you will have questions that you would like answered. In that instance I would direct you to the links included in the letter attached or to Public Health Walsall who will be able to answer your questions personally.
UPDATE: We have been informed that some users are having problems using the links in the PDF file. This seems to happen when using certain browsers. If you are having problems please try using the following link to access the e-consent form:
If you have any problems using the e-consent form, please contact Vaccination UK.