What is a breakfast club?
Breakfast Club is our before-school club for all students to attend. This is run by Mr King and Ms Hawkins, Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 8.30am. Breakfast Club provides a safe, secure environment, where children can have breakfast and participate in a range of activities before school. They can spend time with their friends, or make new friends with students from all year groups.
What is available at breakfast club?
We offer a range of activities for the students to participate in. These include:
- Table Tennis
- Card games/Uno/board games
- Football table
- Completing homework
How do students benefit?
- Students have an hour before school starts, to relax, play games and socialise. This allows students to be punctual to school and reduce the worry of being late.
- Breakfast Club provides routine and structure to students, which supports school attendance and punctuality and prepare children for the school day.
- Students who skip breakfast at home have an additional opportunity to access a breakfast meal before the start of the school day.
- Allows students to spend time with peers that they might not otherwise have the opportunity to spend time with.
Who can attend?
Students from all year groups are welcome.
How much does it cost?
Entry 50p. Toast is available for 10p.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr King or Ms Hawkins.