Aims of the curriculum
- To give students the opportunity to investigate the work of small businesses and their role in the business world.
- To introduce the features and skills of an entrepreneur and learn how they can be used to spot an opportunity to develop a successful business idea.
- To become familiar with business financial matters and how to manage them effectively.
- To understand how the world around us affects a small business and the people involved.
- To develop the skills of organisation and self-discipline and use them to manage their school work.